She serves as Director of the Women to Women Ministry (W.T.W.) whose mission is to connect women to God through Bible study and prayer, women to the Church with opportunities for service, and women to women by fostering a sense of belonging, encouraging, and purpose.
She has served in many areas of the Church of God as Sunday School Teacher, Choir Director, District and Local Girls Club Coordinator, Girls Club Counselor, Church Secretary, Bus Driver and Bible School Teacher. She currently serves as the District Women's Ministries President of South Palm Beach District, West Palm Beach, Florida.
What drives her in ministry is the opportunity to help others become quality contributors in ministry roles. Things that bring joy to her heart include: leading and seeing others come to Christ, see others using their gifts in ministry, and watching people become worshipers of God through their personal worship times and through lifestyles of worship.
She received her College Education at Palm Beach Atlantic College and Northwood University (Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Minor in Secondary Education). She received her Master's Degree in Christian Education through the Jacksonville Theological Seminary.
- Co-Founder and Executive Director of New Beginnings @ Pleasant City -1995 to 11/2016 (Retired)
- Maura Wood Community Outreach Advisory Board Member – 1999-2004
- Allegany Franciscan Foundation, Palm Beach County, Inc., Advisory Board - 1999-2003
- Faith Deliverance Church of God Respite Care - 1999-2008
- District Women's Discipleship President of North Palm Beach - 2006-Present
- Heavenly Outreach Center Board Member - 2000-2009
- Kiwanis of Riviera Beach Member, Advisory Board - 2000-2005
- Renaissance Village, Board of Directors - 2000-2004
- Over twenty years of successful experience in Church of God as a Minister.
- Leading her children to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Motivational speaker for churches, schools, and community based organizations.
- Certified Parent Facilitator – Strengthening Multi-Ethnic Families and Communities (a Violence Prevention Parent Training Program).
- Various Awards and Certificates - Local and State.
- Acceptance in National Register’s Who’s Who in Executive and Professionals.
- 2003 Businesswoman of the Year in recognition of the top Business Leader in the United States,Washington D.C., Award.