- WANT TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?!
- God offers salvation, eternal life, and indeed heaven itself to everyone as a free gift!
- The Bible tells us...All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- The wages of sin is death! (Romans 6:23a)
- You cannot save yourself. You need salvation.You have been saved by grace...not the result of works so that no one may boast. (Ephesians 2:8--9)
- All our righteous deeds are like a filthy cloth. (Isaiah 64:6b)
- The Bible also tells us...For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish, but may have eternal life! (John 3:16)
- God is love. Nothing we do will ever change God's love for us...yet sin separates us from God.
- God loves us even while we are sinners.
- God proves his love for us in that, while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)
- God is also just...and is judge of all the earth.A just God could not allow sin into a perfect heaven. Since sin separates us from God...it is sin that God has to deal with.
- Repent Repent therefore, and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out. (Acts 3:19a)
- Believe Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will be saved. (Acts 16:31)
- GOOD NEWS!The free gift of God is eternal life. (Romans 6:23b)
- Confess....If we confess our sins, He who is faithful and just will forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)
- Would you like to receive this gift of salvation right now?To all who receive him, who believe in his name, he gave power to become children of God. (John 1:12)
- All you need to do is ask him, and he will forgive you of your sins and will enter your life.
- You receive Christ by inviting him into your life. It is as simple as praying the following prayer...
Thank you for hearing me and making me aware of my need. I know I have
sinned and done wrong in your sight. Forgive me of my sins and give me
strength to turn from them. I now confess you as my Lord and Savior.
Help me to make you master of my life.
Guide me in your ways to that I might be your dovoted follower. AMEN!
- What should I do next?Let your friends and family know of your decision. Worship regularly with a local church. Be baptized as a witness and affirmation. Plan to attend a small group focused on the Christian basics. Share your experience of a new life in Christ with someone.
- Faith Deliverance Church Of God
- 2385 North Military Trail, WPB, FL 33409
- Attn: Bishop Oscar L. Lewis ~ Senior Pastor